The Council is excited to be offering its entry-level PE101 program face to face again in Melbourne. The program will be facilitated by industry leaders Mark Richardson and Simon Feiglin who will be sharing their experience and wealth of knowledge with you including a case study.
PE101 is a long-running program that aims to deliver to course participants entry-level knowledge of the approach that private equity (PE) takes to investment, as well as an understanding of the domestic landscape and key strategies used.
- Structure of PE industry
- Key concepts and commonly used terms
- Key participants and relationships
- How PE raise their funds, invest and exit investments
- Different stages of investment
- Evolution in Australia and globally
- Evidence on the role in the broader economy
- Industry trends and developments
- Current challenges