PE101 is a long-running program that aims to deliver to course participants knowledge of the approach that private equity (PE) takes to investment, as well as an understanding of the domestic landscape and the key strategies used.
The program will be facilitated by leading industry practitioners Mark Richardson and Tim Martin who will be sharing their experience and wealth of knowledge with you. You will also be given the opportunity to ask questions to the presenters during a Q&A following the presentation.
- Structure of PE industry
- Key concepts and commonly used terms
- Key participants and relationships
- How PE raise their funds, invest and exit investments
- Different stages of investment
- Evolution in Australia and globally
- Evidence on the role in the broader economy
- Industry trends and developments
- Current challenges